National Group Health Alliance
Employer Health Pool Alliance
Finally, the health benefit solution employers and associations have been looking for!
Take advantage of a nationwide employer health pool that has been saving employers substantial premiums while keeping renewals at 5 to 6% annually. Join a nationwide network to see immediate savings and increased control over your employee’s health care.
- Our health care plans are able to service groups of all sizes exceeding 20+
- Employers with a nationwide footprint will be able to take advantage of the same plans and rates across all 50 states.
- Some of our health care plans feature options for an employer owned medical facility.
- Other health care plans include personalized medical care for employees with a proactive wellness approach, RX dispensing, personal coaching, and holistic care.
- The “Pool” offers accommodations which traditional carriers do not offer. These include elements that favor 1099 employees and the struggles of rate increases due to poor participation.
- Our plans are great for associations, real estate companies and independent contractor entities.
Provide Your Employees With an Innovative Level-Funded Medical Plan
Taking Back Control
We understand the premium increases and lack of plan customization that medium sized employers face and while traditional self-funding may not be the desired funding arrangement for your business, we are excited to introduce a new solution, using economies of scale discounts, designed to provide the network coverage and ease of administration of a fully insured plan with the savings and unique solutions that self-funding delivers: Level Funding.
Control Costs and Save
- Favorable pricing
- Aggregate accommodation
- Aggregate accommodation
- Extended runout coverage
- Virtual Visits 100% No Copay
- 100% Unused claim funds are retained by employer
- Full access to plan’s claims experience at all times
- Lower administrative cost structure
- Built-in Wellness Initiative
- 100% labs 100% imaging thru preferred vendors
- Specialty pharmacy initiative and more!
You have a telehealth benefit giving you virtual care, anywhere. At a price you can afford.
- Board-certified doctors
- Available anytime, day or night
- Consults by mobile app, video or phone
- Prescriptions can be sent to your nearest
pharmacy if medically necessary
We treat over 50 routine medical conditions including:
- Ear problems
- Insect bites
- Pink eye
- Respiratory problems
- Sore throats
- And more
Your Virtual Doctor is here. Join for free today!
A new spin
Total well-being solution
Focused approach to habit formation
Integration with a broad ecosystem
Incentive design to sustain engagement
The Vitality Wheel keeps members motivated to achieve their goals each week – resulting in sustainable behavior change.
Saving Companies and Your Employees Money on Healthcare Costs
NO CO-PAY, NO DEDUCTIBLE, NO CO-INSURANCE RADIOLOGIST FEE INCLUDED
When an employee needs an MRI, EMG, CT, Ultrasound or X-Ray scan:
Ph: NEW PHONE
Save $1200 on Your MRI with Imaging Service Providers vs. the Hospital
Measurable savings for you and members
For the most current listing of collection sites available, visit LabCard.com. The website also provides you with other information and capabilities:
- Easy to implement
- No startup or ongoing administrative costs
- Approximately 30%-60% savings on outpatient laboratory testing
- Able to provide new value-added benefit for employees
- Standard activity and savings reports provided at no cost
- Has the potential of reducing total cost for medical benefits up to 2%
- Member education and communication materials provided at no cost
- Voluntary, optional benefit
- High-quality laboratory testing
- No need to change current physician
- No coinsurance, copays or deductibles.
- No out of pocket costs for outpatient laboratory testing*
For more information about Lab Card visit LabCard.com or call 1.800.646.7788 today.
How the Program Works
- At a physician’s office or a Lab Card collection site, members show their Lab Card or healthcare card with the Lab Card logo on it and verbally request to use the Lab Card Program. Lab Card is optional,if members do not use the Lab Card Program, his/her regular benefits will apply.
2. The physician collects the Lab Card specimens in their office and clearly marks Lab Card on the paperwork and calls 1.800.646.7788 to request a Lab Card pick up.
(Members whose physician does not collect specimens can call Lab Card Client Services at 1.800.646.7788 or visit Labcard.com to locate an approved Lab Card collection site)
3. The testing is performed and the results are sent to the doctor,generally the next day for routine testing.
*If Lab Card is not used, existing plan design coverage dictates benefit level.
Quest, Quest Diagnostics, Lab Card, any associated logos, and all associated Quest Diagnostics registered or unregistered trademarks are the property of Quest Diagnostics. All third party marks – ® and ™ – are the property of their respective owners. © 2011 Quest Diagnostics Incorporated. All rights reserved.